Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Glamour Wednesday is back on schedule!!!!




My lip gloss be poppin! Is yours??

Recently I was turned on to Bobbi Brown's lush lip gloss. I love it! You will too! ever so easy to glide on your lips and it does not make you all chapped and ashy hours later. (Y'all know what I'm talking about) Some lip glosses will tear your lips up and make them all flaky and gross. Remember in middle school you used to wear all that Carmex that was just WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!! Making your poor lips peel and tingle...... Shame on you! Shame on all of us! Luckily, if you use this lip gloss, your lips will forgive you and charge that Carmex episode to the game.

I love the gloss in the color gold. It is a MUST for darker skin tones. BEAUTIFUL! Have any of you tried another color? Let me know how it's treating ya!

Don't worry about the cost. It's worth it! Find this at your local Nordy's or wherever Bobbi Brown makeup is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment