Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Motivation and thoughts....

Just because it looks like one of those weeks where I will need motivating all day long, everyday!







Well, whats new in current events? Tiger Woods is still held by the balls from his corporate sponsors I see.... Why does everyone think that we needed to hear an apology from him? I am gonna jump out there and say if his wife were black, we wouldn't even care.







Don't believe me huh? Well look at the whole scandal with Shaq supposedly screwing Gilbert Arenas' wife..... Did Shaq hold a press conference? Nope. Did we care either way? Nope. Why? cause there is no crying white woman. Everybody hates to see a crying white woman. This is how Oprah's show got to be so popular. I tell my white friends all the time, you wanna blackmail a nigga, don't key his car, don't play on his phone, just start crying. The police will show up quick!






Until next Time,
Stay real!

No comments:

Post a Comment